QUICK EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
Got a Doc Medical Center got you covered with its Quick Evaluation and Treatment Service.
Our Walk in Medical Center lets you choose convenient and cost-effective express care over the expensive, stressful setting of emergency rooms whenever you’re having non-life-threatening conditions. At Got a Doc, expert physicians and support staff can provide you medical services on a non-appointment basis from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays, 365 days a year to care for routine injuries and illnesses. Our X-ray and Lab departments offer you added convenience.
Our Walk in Medical Center Offers Treatment for Minor Illnesses and Injuries Including, But Not Limited To:
– Cough, Colds, Flu, and Fevers
– Eye and Ear Infections
– Pulled and Strained Muscles,
– Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, and Ankle Sprains
– Bites, Stings, Rashes, and Sunburn
– Stomach Aches
Our Walk in Medical Center Occupational Health Services Include:
– DOT Physicals
– Minor Auto Accidents
– Work Injuries
– Drug and Alcohol Testing
Our services cover care for conditions that comprise 60% of ambulatory emergency department visits. Our Walk in Medical Aid Unit bridges the gap between the emergency department (ED) and your primary care physician. What sets us apart from emergency departments is the promise of a shorter wait time at a fraction of the cost.
Saving Time and Cost
When you’re not in top shape, the last thing we want is to keep you waiting. In Emergency Departments, patients with non-life threatening issues are decked last. Apart from being least priority, the chaotic setting may make you feel sicker than you really are. The inflated costs won’t make you feel any better. Got a Doc Medical Center provides efficient service that attends to your medical needs with urgency. We make sure our services fit in both your budget and schedule.
– You are assured of a significantly lesser waiting time than at hospital emergency departments. Our Primary Care Physicians are just as eager to provide care as soon as you need it. There may be chances of longer waiting times during the cold and flu season, but as much as possible, are goal is have you in and out of our facilities within an average of 30 minutes!
– You can simply walk in to any of our Got a Doc Medical Center locations even without an appointment and consult with one of our physicians. In most cases, your health concern can be taken care of within a single visit.
– While your Family Physician may not always be available during your time of illness, come on in and we have a designated medical provider ready to take your case.
– Our walk in setting saves you time by offering extended night, weekend, and holiday hours. Our convenient office setting is open from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays, 365 days a year, so you never have to miss work, school, and other commitments.
– Our wide range of onsite services makes it possible to cater to your health needs in a single visit. Sore throat? Expect the on-site lab to provide immediate Strep test results. Dislocated joint? Our onsite X-ray facility allows our Primary Care Physicians to determine that for you.
– Illnesses don’t always happen at a time when you have the means to pay. Our services cost less than Emergency Departments of hospitals! We cost much less for co pays and deductibles or for self pay patients.
We also care for routine primary care office visit diagnoses. At your request, we will forward a copy of your visit record to your primary care physician. Our physicians and staff are available from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays every day of the year, for walk-in care.
Got a Doc is fast, efficient, and made for you. We provide health care that fits your lifestyle and your budget, so you can return home at the soonest possible time and begin the healing process at the comfort of your own home. When it comes to non-life threatening issues, our walk in Medical Center is not just an alternative, it’s the best choice.